Monday 24 June 2013

Pandan Layer Cake - Birthday Celebration

Pandan Layer Cake


I had read for many time the recipe for Pandan Layer Cake... but feel very difficult to do this cake. I saw one of my friend do this pandan layer cake, and i asked her about this cake. She told me is very easy to prepare. 

The first time i prepared, i abit "gan cheong"..scare not success.. and i had read the recipe for many times and view some youtube tutorial for few round.... and i prepared for my in-law and hubby Chinese Lunar Birthday ...

Satisfy with the outlook ... But still need improve for the layer part...

For the Second round... My in law wanted for her Birthday Party and i do it again ...
this is better for the inner part....
But i will continue to modify and improve as well...


the recipe i adopted from Nasi Lemak Lover

Thanks so much for my frez moral support... 

3 comments:

  1. Mee Yee...share the recipe pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable birthday bash. This cake looks so tempting. I also had hosted a grand party at one of the event venues in Los Angeles and had made a gorgeous red velvet cake that was super tasty. I had tried it on a weekend before the bash, everyone loved the taste so I decided to finally add it to the party.

    ReplyDelete